HauteCarat issues a lifetime warranty on all of the diamonds we sell! We guarantee that all of our diamonds are immortal, which means that they will never change in color, clarity, or structure.
HauteCarat guarantees your jewelry to be free of manufacturing defects for one calendar year from purchase. Manufacturing defects can include clasp breakage, missing pavé stones (stones under .01 carat), loose diamonds or loose prongs. This does not include general wear and tear, scratching, stretched chains/rings, lost jewelry or jewelry damaged due to improper cleaning or storage. We stand behind our designers and manufacturers, so any alteration by a third-party or outside jeweler will void this warranty from HauteCarat.
HauteCarat guarantees your jewelry to be free of manufacturing defects. If you believe your ring to be defective you may send the ring back for inspection and HauteCarat will repair or replace the ring as seen fit. Manufacturing defects can include missing pavé stones (stones under .07 carat) and loose prongs. If the defect is assessed to be outside the scope of the manufacturing defect, we will let you know the price of repairs before starting any work.
This warranty does not apply to the replacement of a center stone, or any stone larger than 0.2 carats. Manufacturing defects do not include general wear and tear, scratching, and discoloration due to contact with harsh chemicals, warped rings or lost rings/center stones. We stand behind our designers and manufacturers so any alteration by a third-party or outside jeweler will void this warranty from HauteCarat.
To be eligible for the warranty:
- Please be sure the ring and/or diamond has not bene exposed to unreasonable force or harmful conditions.
- The ring needs to have been stored and handled correctly. Any abused, altered or incorrectly cleaned ring is not eligible for return.
- Ring needs to be in the possession of the original purchaser, as this warranty is not transferable.
HauteCarat is proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all our diamonds. We stand behind our products and guarantee our listed grading to be accurate. In the unlikely case that a diamond does not meet or exceed a characteristic promised on our Certificate, HauteCarat will offer you:
- A full refund of the purchase price on return of the diamond and/or jewelry;
- Replace the diamond with one that meets or exceeds the characteristics listed on the certificate.
Diamonds must be graded as loose stones, and cannot be set in engagement rings and then graded. A well-trusted facility such as GCAL or GIA — not a local jeweler — must grade the stone in order for it to have relevancy.
Should you make a claim under this warranty, you allow us to:
- Inspect the diamond and any gemological evaluation on which you base your claim and
- Try to resolve your claim amicably.
To be able to claim this warranty, the diamonds must not be exposed to unreasonable force or harmful conditions. This warranty does not apply to product that has been stored or handled incorrectly, abused, altered or treated with the wrong cleaning products. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, consequential or incidental damages provided or allowed by U.S. state law. The warranties are to the benefit of the original purchaser of the product. They are not transferable.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh