Our policy lasts 100 days. If 100 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To initiate a return, please email email@example.com. We will email you a return label to ship the Jewelry back.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALES ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you a return label.
To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a return label.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh